Saturday, April 18, 2015

Camaya Coast Philippines

This summer I will go out and try the beach, I promised myself. I felt the need to have a weekend gateway. Away from thinking about work and also to destress. Thank God, my lead allowed me to take a one-day vacation leave. 

I purchased 5 vouchers at P499 pesos each for a weekday day tour that includes complimentary lunch, use of anything in the resort like bike, kayak and banana boat. Thanks to metrodeal.com for affordable travel deal.  The challenge in this trip is to maximize the whole 10-hour day visit to Camaya Coast.



Fast forward to the day we had it, April 17, we left at home at 5:00 am and arrived at 10:30 am. It was a long drive, but the view from the top of the mountain was worth it. The gate is located on top of the mountain, and beach is downhill. Passing through the edge of it was really enjoyable. Plus, the scenery was really exciting too. However, If you are planning to go here make sure to register your car on their list prior to the arrival date, because they have a tight security there.


The view inside:

1. failed panorama photo taken from  my phone.
2. Free cottage everywhere

3. Feel free to choose any cottage you want.


4. Camaya wristband

 
 photo taken from my sit

6. Walking in through the sand will make your feet burn.

The water from the sea is very salty. SALINITY to the highest level.

Having our complimentary lunch. Sulit-na-sulit for only 499 pesos tour. You can have it all, the pork adobo, the yummy roasted chicken, and  the chop suey are the best.

We also registered to resorts' fun activities, unfortunately I was not able try them.

The place where I stayed the whole day - The Beach Bar.

 Rey and Jona
Me and Jona
about to dip in the infinity pool




I can't upload all the photos here.



No comments:

Post a Comment