Wednesday, July 13, 2016

P1,500 Glitch Fare to Batanes via Philippine Airlines

Last  May 8, 2016,  a friend on facebook ping me about a cheap flight going to Batanes through Philippine Airlines.

See the booking details below:

Everyone from our travel group, thought it was a sale from Philippine Airlines but no, there was on going system update to their website and they forgot to turned it down while doing the update. At the first try, it would appear as regular price but upon final payment it would only appear as like  you're paying the taxes and web admin fees with zero base fare.

My trip was honored by airlines without any question. I spent 8,000 pesos for 4D&3N including food, tours and pasalubong. Need not to worry if you came in with no plans or itinerary cause Batanes is a small place and most of hotels are tied with tour operators that have standard rates.

Here are some of my photos:
Fundacion Pacita, Rolling Hills, and Sabtang Island







2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your contents and writing and found a lot of information. Keep posting such contents for us.Tourist attractions near me

    ReplyDelete