Monday, November 9, 2015

Manila City: Thrice-and-Nice!

Browsing photos on instagram will tempt you to go somewhere else and try it for yourself. It was sunday when I asked my nephew to join me. A quick and late decision to go to city tour around 10:30 AM. We're from Bulacan, so it will take an hour and a half to get there, taking the old-rustic LRT train that let your body to squeeze in like sardines fitting in a small can.


We arrived at Central Station, and walk a bit to to get to the Museum. It was so steamy hot outside while walking. Bringing umbrella is always a must when you're going around the city. Backtracking the month of September, I visited the city of Manila not only once but thrice in two weeks. I remember the receptionist from National Museum let all the visitors to come for free. Thank God their facility is a bit cooler and air-conditioned!


The whole musuem offers a glimpse of the past from arts, artists and things that has cultural significance to every filipino. This place is good for gaining new knowledge and art appreciation.

Photos and Sceneries inside the Museum:
See the famous painting of Juan Luna, The Spoliarum: painting of bloodied gladiators who were drawn slaves and fighting their own Roman government. We also went to Lucky Chinatown to have our late lunch and head back to Quiapo to buy phone accessories.






After a week, I attended an avent from Couchsurfing, The Binondo Food Crawl. I met a lot of people who share the same passion in traveling and discovering new places.





Then the next day, I was with my teammates and we do almost the same in Binondo, I feel like I'm tourist guide the whole time cause I already went there. Bringing them to good restaurants and interesting place excites them.










No comments:

Post a Comment